Heat exchangers are devices used to transfer heat from source to another source. For shell and tube heat exchangers, fluids of different temperatures flow through the exchanger. One of the fluids flows through the tube bundle while another flows through the shell. Heat then transfers from one fluid to the other through either the tube side or the shell side of the exchanger. Heat exchangers and tube bundles can be made from a wide variety of available materials.
Commercial Coils offers both straight tube bundles and u-tube bundles. Our heat exchangers and tube bundles are well tested and meet ASME codes to ensure quality performance. We have a large OEM cross reference library including manufacturers such as Armstrong, Basco, and Bell & Gossett. To find out what is best for you contact one of our representatives today!
Our Large OEM Cross Reference Library of Heat Exchangers & Tube Bundles Includes:
- American Standard
- Bell & Gossett
- ITT Standard
- Old Dominion
- Patterson Kelley
We offer fast production and quick shipping options:
- Complete heat exchanger production time is 3-6 weeks.
- Replacement Tube Bundles are 2-3 weeks.
- Please ask a representative about our quick shipping options as these can change depending on current shop load.
Design and fabrication capabilities include:
- New and Replacement Units with ASME Section VII Division 1 requirements and TEMA B, C, and
- 4” Nominal to 60” Nominal
- Shell and Tube type Units
- Industrial type exchangers for Chemical, Food Process and other industries.
- Aftercoolers, Oil Coolers, Suction Heaters, Tank heater and Fixed Tubesheet type Units.
- Standard design for complete exchangers is ASME Section VII Div. 1 TEMA C for 150 psig at
375°F. Other designs available upon request.
Heat Exchanger Drawings
|C.I.||Carbon Steel||304 S/S||316 S/S/||Duplex S/S||Copper Nickel 90-10||Brass||Bronze||Monel|
|Heads(12″ & up)||N/A||Std.||Opt.||Opt.||Opt.||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|